According to the president of The Association of Nepalis in the Americas (ANA), Mr. Khagendra Adhikari and the president of The Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA), Dr. Diwakar Dahal, the following Nepali organizations based in the United States of America and Canada agreed on a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to have a collaboration, and partnership to conduct programs and events that are common to partner organizations.
The whole purpose of MOU is to better utilize the resources between the partner organizations, exchange information, increase the work efficiency, develop and conduct the cost effective programs, increase the participation, networking among organizations and their community members
The scope focus on short term and long term programs in various sectors. The common interest among the Nepali organizations such as common public issues, Nepali identity, Nepali culture, and values in Nepal, USA and Canada will be the major focus. Scopes of MOU also include humanitarian work, human rights, freedom, and peace in USA, Nepal and beyond. Similarly, health, engineering, and infrastructure related programs and activities are included in the scopes.
These organizations are open to extend the MOU to the broader Nepalese community organizations in USA and Canada. In the meantime few other organizations listed below have also shown their interest for collaboration.
The topic of our first virtual talk program has been decided and we will update the detail of program very soon.
List of Partner Organizations:
- The Association of Nepalis in the Americas (ANA)
- The Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA)
- Baltimore Association of Nepalese in America (BANA)
- Blood Donors of America (BDA)
- Greater Boston Nepali Community (GBNC)
- International Nepali Literary Society (INLS)
- Nepalese Association of Connecticut (NAConn)
- Nepalis and Friends Cultural Association (NAFCA)
- Nepalese Canadian Community Services (NCCS), Canada
- Nepal Seattle Society (NSS)
- Nepalese Society of Texas (NST)
- Rocky Mountain Friends of Nepal (RMFN)
- Ridgewood Nepalese Society (RNS)
List of Organizations with interest for collaboration:
- American Society of Nepalese Engineers (ASNEngr)
- America Nepal Helping Society (ANHS)
- America Nepal Medical Foundation (ANMF)
- Nepalese Association of Florida (NAF)
- National Blood Donors Associations (NBDA), Canada